Polygon developers now have access to Google Cloud’s node service.
Polygon blockchain developers will now be able to use Google Cloud’s Blockchain Node Engine.
- The Blockchain Node Engine, which was previously confined to Ethereum and Solana, would allow developers to focus on building on Polygon rather than configuring or running their own nodes, according to a statement released by Google Cloud on Thursday during CoinDesk’s Consensus conference.
- Google Cloud will also provide perks to firms sponsored by Polygon Ventures, such as server hosting credits and access to its recently announced Web3 startup program.
- In the past year, Google Cloud, the cloud computing arm of Google, established its digital assets and Web3 engineering teams. A number of other blockchains have formed alliances with BNB Chain, Solana, Aptos, Tezos, Casper, and Celo.
- Global businesses such as Starbucks and Mercedes-Benz use Polygon’s Ethereum scaling solution.
- In the 24 hours to 4:00 a.m. in Hong Kong, Polygon’s cryptocurrency, MATIC, increased 6.2% to US$1.02.
Buy and sell crypto in minutes with 0.20% trading fees at Bitdenex Exchange.